Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I have a crush on Butch Cassidy

Who knew Vernal is awesome? We never would have considered going there on our days off if it weren't for Shandy the former Dinosaur Park Ranger. Although we didn't go to Dinosaur NP, there was plenty of hiking, white water rafting, and camping in the rain. Oh this adorable petroglyph of people getting married.








4 comments:

  1. Hooray for your blog! Lots of fun activities you two! Good times! I can't believe all these outdoor activities my little Kylee is doing...I guess he just needed to find the right person to do them with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you two are having fun! To bad we never work together cuz I haven't talked to you forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I'M JUST NOW FINDING THIS!!!!! I love that you loved Vernal. (I'm totally going this weekend. You definitely had better weather.) Next time...we go together.

    ReplyDelete