July 1, 2011. We got married earlier in the morning, which I swore I would never do. But then I figured I wouldn't sleep well the night before (I was wrong, I slept great), I'd be anxious with anticipation (Truth, I popped out of bed so excited for the day), and I didn't want to be sweating in my pictures (non-factor, the weather was perfect all day). We had only invited immediate family to the temple for a number of reasons and it was nice. Not that there aren't other people I love, but this made it easy to coordinate, less people to entertain, and pictures were done in about 5 minutes.
After the pictures at the temple we drove up to Valencia for our luncheon at Salt Creek Grille where other family and friends met us. Delicious, but rather warm that weekend which we hadn't been expecting. Then by 5 o'clock lunch was over and family went one way and Kyle and I went the other. It was such a fun relaxing day with our close family and friends.
Love all your pictures. And I'm glad you didn't post any kissing pictures because I'm sure you've never even kissed yet!!
ReplyDeleteSorry again for missing the reception. I promise to not miss the next reception you have....
What a beautiful bride you are Kristen! I'm so happy for you two! Congrats on your wedded bliss! ;-)
ReplyDeletesoooo beautiful! Love the pictures.
ReplyDelete