Tuesday, August 9, 2011
G Rated Honeymoon Pictures
I debated writing this post because I can already imagine the comments Amanda will leave. Yeah, I'm calling you out. But a honeymoon post naturally follows after a wedding one. When people asked what we were doing/did for our honeymoon I think they were expecting something ridiculously exotic. And I'm pretty sure they were disappointed when we said we drove up the California coast. However, it's exactly what we wanted. Something low key, without too much effort, something relaxing, not too much travel time, and a place with as much or as little as we felt like doing. And this was perfect. We went kayaking in the Pismo Beach area which is also where we spent the 4th watching the fireworks from the Pier. Then a few more stops along the way and ended the main part of the trip in Monterrey. This was the moment I knew Kyle loved me, because he was willing to spend a few hours at the aquarium. I had to--they had penguins. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You got me.....I did have some great comments but I will just leave a nice one. I like your hair with the braid...can you teach me how to braid? Or better yet, do my hair for me?! Glad you guys had fun on your honeymoon. It was similar to our honeymoon-we did some of the same things!
ReplyDelete