Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Woot Woot
Best sports week ever. We started the week off at Jimmer's All Star game. Awesome. It got me all excited for the NBA which I never am. Oh wait, we'll see if that even happens. Three days later we had Boise State tickets for the Tulsa game. The game was totally worth the 8 1/2 hour drive with the windows down and heat on full blast as the car decided to overheat. Although we got amazing gas mileage driving 50mph. It was also worth it to be able to spend a short weekend with Kyle's sister and her family. Because I'm probably as smitten with my *new nephew* as I am with Kellen Moore. Then a few days after that RSL's last regular season home game. However, that one didn't end as favorably for us. I'm beginning to think I'm bad luck for RSL as all the games I went to were a disaster for them. Oh well, it was still a great way to end sports week. I only have pictures from the Boise game because I feel silly taking pictures at most sporting events. I don't want to be THAT girl.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought of you as I drove through Boise on my way to Seattle. Glad you had a good trip.
ReplyDelete