Thursday, March 29, 2012

Return of the blog

No, that's not a promise or a commitment. You know what I find to be the biggest obstacle to wanting to write a blog post? Downloading pictures. I hate doing it. I find instead of downloading my pictures so I can clear my memory cards I would rather just buy more memory cards. Silly, no?

But my fans have been asking for another blog post (read: my mother has been asking for another blog post). If nothing else because I do like to post my quilts so I can remember them. This quilt was for a friend/coworker's baby. I love how it turned out. But for the record, the quilt is not nearly as darling as Baby D.

2 comments:

  1. I love love love it and show everyone that comes to visit! Thank you thank you my talented friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to have enough desire/material to make a quilt for your own baby? I guess you'll be a pro at it so your baby will get the best one yet

    ReplyDelete